We recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the use of materials, emissions to air and water, and waste generation, and seek to minimise this as far as is reasonably practicable.
Dovecot Studio is committed to:
- Continual improvement in its environmental performance
- Preventing pollution
It is our policy to:
- Minimize waste by working electronically and encouraging our customers to do the same.
- Select the most environmentally friendly and non-toxic products where possible.
- Actively promote recycling, from paper to electronic equipment.
As travel is a big part of our work as consultants, Dovecot Studio endorses the following objectives for greener travel:
- Reduce the need to travel by using collaborative tools and tele-conferencing.
- Privilege walking, cycling and the use of public transportation when travelling, especially when working locally.
- Encourage the use of bus or rail on short distance trips.
June 20, 2013